- Tickle my ego by googling me.
- Employed at the Bibliothèque nationale de Luxembourg as manager of the national digital library consortium including its Open Access transition plan.
- Co-creator of Europeana's licensing framework (until 2015).
- Organiser of the yearly Europeana Licensing Workshop Luxembourg (2012-2015).
- Member of Rightsstatements.org, an international effort to harmonise rights communication of digital heritage.
- Creator of the best ever copyright Poster (20MB pdf), based on Public Domain Calculator project (in need of redevelopment once the DSM directive is passed).
- 2019: Tentative project to adapt the "Mietshäusersyndikat" housing model. Part of the switch to physical commons at Luxcommons.lu, now that Creative Commons work is over.
- Founder and Project Lead for Creative Commons in Luxembourg (v3.0 launched in 2007, v4.0 French translation launched in 2017).
Loosely coupled to:
- Europe's largest CC Music community: Jamendo.
- Keeping the Public Domain alive and kicking: Communia-association.